This is a highly detailed mini with many fiddly and intricate bits to paint. When faced with this level of detail I find it is always easier to paint disassembled and then do some final touching up after assembly. One problem I find with finecast/resin minis is that it is so easy to accidentally remove some paint from bits where you need to hold them to paint other bits. At the moment it looks as if I will be varnishing each section as I go along to reduce wearing of the paint as the mini is handled.
The base has been modded with skulls from the spares box as the original artwork shows her standing on a sea of skulls.